ZArchiver APK excels to be an application for the management of compressed files in Android phones. Accommodating users with the creation of compressed files from an external storage medium, ZArchiver APK also acquaints them with the hidden data of a compressed file.
The APK file aims to be at its best performance, while sharing an uncomplicated and friendly interface for users. Providing the raining formats like gzip (gz), XZ, tar 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), for the formation of compressed files, the ZArchiver download also accustoms users with the decompression of files in the wide range of formats including gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz.
App Name: ZArchiver APK
Supported Version: Android 4.0+
Last Updated: October 02, 2018
The Ultima version of ZArchiver for Android download is 0.9.1. Relevant APK file is available for the free installation in all the Android devices, with an enabled version of Android 4.0 and above.
Accompanied with a plethora of features, the size of file download is just 3.6MB. Instantaneously get the latest version of this APK, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
Latest ZArchiver APK File Information
|Supported Version||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated||October 02, 2018|
ZArchiver APK Key Features
- It enables a multithread feature which is needful for the multicore processors.
- Initiates the extension of UTF-8/UTF-16 in filenames.
- Choose the desired file by clicking the tab, as located on the left of the filename.
- The archive file creation is supported in the formats of 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar.
- Password secured files can be created and decompressed.
- Launch an archive file directly from the mail applications.
- The option to edit the archive files is also available.
- Archives can be decompressed in files.
How to use ZArchiver?
ZArchiver is pretty effortless, to use for compressing and extraction of files. Follow the steps as mentioned below for the perfect usage of ZArchiver:
- Download and install the latest version of the APK, by clicking the download button as mentioned in this article.
- Navigate to the Android file manager.
- Search for the tabs located at the top right corner of the menu of file explorer. Choose the one which is located at the extreme right.
- Tap ‘create’.
- Click archive and choose the desired format among 7z, .zip, or TAR.
- Go for the password protection of the .zip folder.
- Select and click the files which are to be added to the compressed folder.
- Next, click the arrow at the down to form a compressed archive.
- In order to extract files, launch ZArchiver and locate the archived folder with the help of the file manager.
- Click a particular archive file in order to watch for its content or extract the files.
Latest Screenshots of ZArchiver
ZArchiver is a brilliant application for archive management. The application lets you compress and decompress the extended files so as to strive for the convenience of users. Moreover, ZArchiver also bestows users with the access of password protected archived files.
It is to be carefully noted that many websites such as appvn, APKpure, uptodown, APKhome, APKfun and mobile9 promote an affected download of APK files. Contrarily, this website intends to serve its users with 100% secured download of an APK file.